Thursday, March 31, 2011

introducing...

if there's been radio silence around last night's leftovers lately, it's because i've been sewing my fingers off to launch a new collection on etsy, {beatrice + the bird}. i'm excited and daunted to be going off on my own after coralilie folded. the collection focuses on a wraps-style tea dress in midweight cotton and upcycled jersey (read: ebay t-shirts), plus funky aprons with an obi-inspired sash. i might also make simple sashes for sale at craft shows - if i ever get my act together and apply for some of the juried shows around town. here's a sneak peak...




4 comments:

Brita said...

Get ready, people! Beatrice & the Bird is awesome--I am the proud owner of a pre-release B & the B reversible apron that is so rad that I think I could actually wear it around town and no one would bat an eye. Great collection and pretty darn impressive for a first solo outing.

lily said...

thanks for being my #1 cheerleader, beeps

stephboettner said...

Want, want, want!

Unknown said...

Love them, Lily!